Information on the Proceedings of the 5th NICE
(Network for Inter-Asian Chemical Educators)
All participants presenting a contribution at NICE are invited
to submit a manuscript describing an original presented work
in a special issue of Chemical
Education Journal (CEJ).
The standard peer-review refereeing process will be applied.
Applicant who submit manuscript
in a word file must download the Proceedings form and send it
preferably by email to the CEJ Editorial Board for the special
Proceedings submission: July 25, 2013
[Notice ! ]
- Each Paper in the Proceedings will be published either
in a PDF file or in a html page.
- Prepare manuscript in English in either method (a) or
- (a) In case you prefer publication in a PDF file,
- Please submit the manuscript for the Proceedings either
in MS Word 2003 document (.doc) with A4 Paper.
- The following measure and Text Font for the A4 format
can be considered as guidelines:
- Margin: 30 mm (up-down), 25 mm (left-right)
- Line: 37 line
- (b) In case you prefer publication in a html file,
- either (1) prepare the contents in line with the description
in the CEJ Notice for Contributors page and either (i) upload
them in a web site and notify the http address of the site or
(ii) send the set of html and relevant files,
- or (2) prepare manuscript as described in (a), and request
to convert into html files.
- Please visit the CEJ Notice for Contributors. Except for
the terms described above, those described in this web page holds
for your submitting manuscript. For more details please visit
the CEJ web page.
- If you have trouble with your submission, please contact
The Proceedings are published under collaboration between
the Organizing Commitee of the 5th NICE Symposium and the Editorial
Borad of the Chemical Education Journel, Asain Editioon in